Shop, Dine, Earn
Five ways to earn HawaiianMiles on everyday purchases
We’ve partnered with hundreds of stores, restaurants, and activity providers to allow you to earn HawaiianMiles even when you’re not traveling.
You can use this site as your guide to racking up HawaiianMiles to put towards your next flight.
1) Use your Hawaiian Airlines® Mastercard® or Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines® Visa® Debit Card at one of our Marketplace partners.
Hawaiian Airlines cardmembers automatically earn bonus miles when making purchases at participating shops & restaurants in the HawaiianMiles Marketplace.
- Go to the Marketplace Partner Directory.
Browse thousands of partner locations nationwide.
- Find participating Marketplace partners near you.
Find participating Marketplace partners near you on your mobile phone.
It’s easy for all HawaiianMiles members to earn bonus miles at participating shops and restaurants in the HawaiianMiles Marketplace.
2) Link your Foodland Maika‘i account to your HawaiianMiles account.
For every $250 you spend at any Foodland, Sack n Save, and Foodland Farms you’ll receive a My Rewards Certificate that can be redeemed for 200 HawaiianMiles. Plus, bring your reusable bags when you shop and simply let the cashier know you’d like to earn 3 miles per bag used.
3) Shop online through the HawaiianMiles Online Mall
Earn HawaiianMiles when you shop popular brands online through the HawaiianMiles Online Mall. Simply sign into your HawaiianMiles account and browse a collection of thousands of online merchants.
4) Participate in a Local Hawaii Shopping Mall Event
Save the date! Plan your shopping, movie, and dinner dates at participating malls and earn bonus miles when you provide your HawaiianMiles number and receipts to designated redemption areas.
5) Provide your HawaiianMiles number when you make a purchase with one of our Specialty Partners
Earn more miles when you shop with one of our HawaiianMiles Specialty Partners. From flowers to wine to locally made products, earning bonus miles doesn’t get any easier.