Rule 25: Customer Relations
- Full Text
- Rule 1: Definitions
- Rule 2: Application of Tariff
- Rule 3: Schedules and Operations
- Rule 4: Claims
- Rule 5: Currency
- Rule 6: Confirmation of Reserved Space
- Rule 7: Cancellation of Reservations
- Rule 8: Tickets - General
- Rule 9: Ticket Validity
- Rule 10: Application of Fares - General
- Rule 11: Round-Trip Fares
- Rule 12: Circle-Trip Fares
- Rule 13: Stopovers
- Rule 14: Routings
- Rule 15: Minimum Fares
- Rule 16: Rerouting
- Rule 17: Returned Check Charge
- Rule 18: Checked Baggage
- Rule 19: Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Special Items
- Rule 21: Electronic Surveillance of Passengers and Baggage
- Rule 23: Refusal to Transport
- Rule 24: Emergency Situations
- Rule 24: Emergency Situations
- GENERAL RULE. Customer compliments and complaints may be made by email or mail to the following:
- If by Email, through our Website portal located at: HawaiianAirlines.com/contact-us/email.
- Mailing address:
Consumer Affairs Office
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
P.O. Box 30008
Honolulu, HI 96820
- TIME LIMITATIONS. We will not take any action on any complaint seeking restitution unless you have provided notice in writing to our Consumer Affairs Office not later than two (2) years after the event occurred for which you are seeking restitution. However, your failure to meet the notice requirement above may be excused if you can show good cause for your failure to bring your claim within the two-year notice period.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUEST NOTICE. In any case where you do not provide sufficient information or documentation for us to resolve the issue, we will notify you of what further information or documentation is needed. In this case, we will not take any further action to investigate and resolve the issue until you provide the requested information or documentation. Your obligation to provide the requested information or documentation is subject to the limitations in Section (B) above of this Rule 25.
- COMPENSATION SETTLEMENTS. If we determine that you are owed any compensation, then we will pay that compensation to you, whether you are the actual purchaser of the Ticket or not. The form of compensation will be determined by us, subject to any limitation set forth in this Contract of Carriage, or as provided by law. If you are unable to claim your compensation settlement due to death or illness, the compensation settlement will be issued: (i) to the person you designate in writing; (ii) in the event of death, to the person designated in your Will; or (iii) in the absence of (i) or (ii), as otherwise determined by a court of law. If the recipient of any compensation is under the age of 12 years, the compensation will be issued to an appointed guardian of the child. NOTE: Some complaints, e.g. those relating to a refund or baggage issue, may be directed to the appropriate internal department for a determination and response. If we direct your complaint to another department, we will notify you in writing that we have done so.
- RESPONSIVENESS. Hawaiian is dedicated to resolving your complaints expediently. If we receive a complaint, we will acknowledge the complaint and respond substantively to it within thirty (30) days.