- Full Text
- Standard Format of Electronic Rules
- Restricted Items
- Application of Tariff
- Classes of Service
- Classes of Service
- Special Airport Lounge Facilities
- Refusal to Transport - Limitations of Carrier
- Passenger Expenses En Route
- Administrative Formalities - Passports, Visas, and Tourist Cards
- Liability of Carriers
- Service Animals
- Returned Check Charge
- Revised Routings, Failure to Carry, and Missed Connections
- Schedules, Delays, and Cancellation of Flights
- Denied Boarding Compensation
- Amenities/Services for Delayed Passengers
- Acceptance of Baggage
- Rule 100: Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Special Items
- Acceptance of Pets and Animals
- Checked and Carry-On Baggage
- Baggage Allowance
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Excess Value Charges for Baggage
- Acceptance of Children
- Free and Reduced Rate Transportation for Agents
- Free and Reduced Fare Transportation for Tour Conductors
- Passengers On Stretchers
- Passengers Occupying Two Seats
- HA offers special airport passenger lounge facilities
which are available for use by its "Premier Club" members,
Pualani Gold, Pualani Platinum and other persons, at
locations and under conditions described below:
- Eligibility for Premier Club annual membership is based
- 40,000 miles from "HawaiianMiles" Frequent Traveler account or USD 299.00 for new annual membership, which includes those who reactivate a membership after it expires.
- 35,000 miles from a “HawaiianMiles” Frequent Travel account or USD 249.00 for existing members who renew before their annual membership expires.
- Use of lounge facilities is restricted to members with
the following exceptions:
- Guests accompanied by a Premier Club member;
: No more than two (2) guests per member will be allowed.
- Passengers holding First Class tickets;
- Passengers holding invitation cards issued by authorized HA management personnel; and
- Executives of other airlines holding special travel authority cards issued by HA.
- Guests accompanied by a Premier Club member; Note
: HA will admit non-member passengers when, due to special circumstances, it becomes necessary to provide such service.
All posted and applicable Premier Club rules apply and are subject to change without notice. HA, at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse any person entry to the Premier Club.