Rule 140: Routings
- Full Text
- Standard Format of Electronic Rules
- Restricted Items
- Application of Tariff
- Classes of Service
- Special Airport Lounge Facilities
- Refusal to Transport - Limitations of Carrier
- Passenger Expenses En Route
- Administrative Formalities - Passports, Visas, and Tourist Cards
- Liability of Carriers
- Service Animals
- Returned Check Charge
- Revised Routings, Failure to Carry, and Missed Connections
- Schedules, Delays, and Cancellation of Flights
- Denied Boarding Compensation
- Amenities/Services for Delayed Passengers
- Acceptance of Baggage
- Rule 100: Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Special Items
- Acceptance of Pets and Animals
- Checked and Carry-On Baggage
- Baggage Allowance
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Excess Value Charges for Baggage
- Acceptance of Children
- Passengers On Stretchers
Fares governed by this tariff apply only via the routings specified in connection with such fares.
- Routings are applicable in either direction.
- Any routing published between two points shall apply via any nonstop or local service of the specified carrier provided carriage is in a generally continuous direction.
- If more than one routing is applicable via the same fare, the passenger, prior to the issuance of the ticket, may specify the routing. If no routing is specified by the passenger, the carrier will determine the routing.