Rule 500: Passengers On Stretchers
- Full Text
- Standard Format of Electronic Rules
- Restricted Items
- Application of Tariff
- Classes of Service
- Special Airport Lounge Facilities
- Refusal to Transport - Limitations of Carrier
- Passenger Expenses En Route
- Administrative Formalities - Passports, Visas, and Tourist Cards
- Liability of Carriers
- Service Animals
- Returned Check Charge
- Revised Routings, Failure to Carry, and Missed Connections
- Schedules, Delays, and Cancellation of Flights
- Denied Boarding Compensation
- Amenities/Services for Delayed Passengers
- Acceptance of Baggage
- Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Special Items
- Acceptance of Pets and Animals
- Checked and Carry-On Baggage
- Baggage Allowance
- Excess Baggage Charges
- Excess Value Charges for Baggage
- Currency Applications
- Acceptance of Children
- Free and Reduced Rate Transportation for Agents
- Free and Reduced Fare Transportation for Tour Conductors
- Passengers On Stretchers
- Passengers Occupying Two Seats
HA will accept passengers on stretchers for transportation between PPG and HNL under the following conditions:
- Stretcher passenger must have a confirmed reservation with HA prior to starting arrangements for stretcher service.
- Advance Arrangements and the Availability of Space
Stretcher passenger must have a confirmed reservation with HA in order to complete the following:
- Stretcher passenger information must be provided to HA by medical facility at least ten (10) days prior to expected date of travel for medical fit to fly clearance by HA’s medical advisory service.
- Once fit to fly clearance is obtained, HA will confirm arrangements for stretcher service which must be at least 48 hours prior to travel date.
- Stretcher passenger must be accompanied by at least one medical attendant (or as many as is recommended by HA’s medical advisory service) who shall care for such passenger during the trip and who must occupy the seat(s) in front of or behind those occupied by the stretcher passenger.
Between PPG and HNL, without voluntary stopover, a flat fee of $6,750 USD will be assessed, which includes up to two (2) medical attendants or accompanying passengers. Additional medical attendants or accompanying passengers will be required to purchase seats at available fares.